Gujarat State Football Association is looking for a Marketing & Commercials Manager. The position is initially available for the duration of one year on a contractual basis and may be renewed based on performance.
- Draft strategies for all GSFA including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Ensure GSFA brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Strive to build a positive brand for the GSFA.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Create stakeholders,plan to provide value to possible commercial partners.
- Work Efficiently with AIFF & other stake holders in all the commercial and marketing activities;
- Manage all the Sponsor accounts for the event, to maximize their rights, exposure and generate activations plans according to their different needs;
- Supervise the execution of the sponsor contracts, the services tenders and instruct the rest of its team about the legal considerations of every agreement;
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for Marketing,
- Analyse and optimise campaigns on overall digital performance to improve return on investment.
- Development of work consistently with the values of the organization;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of Associations objectives
- Other tasks and projects that may be required from the Honorary Secretary from time to time.
- Full university education in careers such as Commercial Engineering, Public Relations, Marketing, Law or others related;
- Sales and Marketing master’s degree is a plus point.
- At least 3 years working experience and 1 year in leadership positions;
- Candidate that has previously worked on the Marketing or Commercial Areas of Public or Private Companies;
- Knowledge of the following Areas: Sales, Marketing, Communications, Sponsorship and Law.
- Working legal knowledge for the procurement of contracts.
- Experience in executing marketing strategies, ideally in the sports industry.
- Experience in managing and controlling large expenditure budgets.
- Proven track record in managing big sponsors accounts.
- Excellent relationship with sponsors, with special attention to all their requirements and maximizing their rights.
- Proven track records in client management and retention;
- Knowledge of Public and Private Tenders.
- Previous experience participating in international sporting events or with teams in international competitions.
- Familiar with managing POP materials, design elements and BTL events;
- Strong analytical capacity.
- Proven leadership capacity and good relationship with subordinates in high stress moments.
- Excellent communication – written and oral – skills.
- Advanced Level of knowledge in Microsoft Office platforms such as Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Work Experience in sports and start-up companies is a plus.
- Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to email@example.com with the subject as “Application for the Post of “Marketing & Commercials Manager”.
- Last date of Application is 25th December 2022.
- GSFA reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason. The Candidate should be available for immediate joining.
Would work in coordination with GSFA Secretary for all the footballing activities on & off the field in Gujarat.
- Should be having footballing background.
- Should have a graduation degree.
- Should have good written & verbal communication skill in English,Hindi & Gujarati.
- Should have inter personal communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of Microsoft office technologies.
- Interested candidates should mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of operation manager’.
- Last date of Application is 25th December 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be communicated on the contact details
- provided by the shortlisted applicant. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
- GSFA reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.
As the name suggests, the Media department looks after everything related to media, communications, and public relations at the Gujarat State Football Association. The department is responsible for the day-to-day communications that go out on the website and the social media, and is also in constant touch with the external media over various issues and queries.
- Conceptualizing & developing social media graphics, illustrations & other collaterals as per the GSFA’S requirements.
- Develop a long-term design DNA for the GSFA digital handles and unique visual identities for each GSFA property.
- Be up to date with design ideas, trends worldwide and inculcate them within work.
- Contribute effort by accomplishing tasks within strict deadlines.
- 1-2 years of proven graphic designing experience.
- Proficiency design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw etc.) is a must.
- Command over illustrations & digital sketches.
- Ability to work within crunch timelines and flexible hours.
- Strong organizational & communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of & interest in football is mandatory.
Interested candidates should mail their CV to email@example.com with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Graphics Designer’. It is mandatory to also share at least 5 samples of your work along with the application, and state their expected remuneration.
Last date of Application is 25th December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview at a time & date which will be communicated on the contact details provided by the shortlisted applicant. The Candidate should be able to join at the earliest.
GSFA reserves the right to cancel/reject the vacancy or applications without assigning any reason.